I have found another good, free, in-play stats feed for you. It is called 'betmaid'. There is an accompanying app. I used this last night for the Halmstads match. Halmstads conceded first. My paid-for stats feed were not covering this match, so I used Betmaid which recounted a Halmstads side with 8 shots to their opponents' 2. That was enough for my to put faith in a Halmstads equaliser. On that basis, Betmaid looks like a good in-play stats resource for you this season. It is an app. I have not investigated whether www.betmaid.com shows matches in a browser format.
In-play stats are required for today's Champions League matches. As I write below, it is tough to find angles in. Tactics will play a big role given the away goal rule.
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
It is very difficult for me to come up with definitive trading angles into these 2nd leg Champions League matches.
17:00 - HJK Helsinki v BATE Borisov - 2.68 BATE
- It's 0-0 from the first leg. Advantage BATE. If BATE score that away goal, HJK Helsinki must score 2 goals in reply.
- The market cannot split these 2 sides.
- HJK were last at home in the Champions League in 2015 and once in 2018, a 3-1 win v Vikingur.
- Only 2 losses in 11 Champions League matches for BATE came v Dundalk and Slavia Prague, both away from home.
- Only 1 win in 19 away matches for BATE in the Champions League, albeit recently 2014 and 2015.
- As tough as the market suggests. BATE clear advantage if they can score.
18:00 - FC Midtjylland v FC Astana - 2 FC Midtjylland
- 2-1 Astana from the first leg of this match. An away goal for FC Midtjylland will have them still believing.
- FC Midtjylland were last in the Champions League in 2015. Their home form comes from 2015.
- 4 consecutive wins now for FC Astana, albeit 2 v the same side Sutjeska.
- Away from home, Astana lost away to Legia Warsaw and Celtic and beat Sutjeska.
- A 1-0 FC Midtjylland home win will do for them today. An away goal for FC Astana sees them with daylight.
18:00 - Qarabag Fk v FK Kukesi - 1.3 Qarabag
- 3 consecutive clean sheets for Qarabag in the Champions League, and 2 consecutive 0-0's. Qarabag missed the opportunity to score that all-important away goal so will need to score 2 goals today as insurance against an FK Kukesi away goal.
- 0-0, 1-1, 0-0 for FK Kukesi in their last 3 Champions League head to heads.
- I will personally take on any late 0-0 here. 0-0 sequences are so hard to keep up because the natural inclination is to score!
- The market fancies Qarabag here. Correct scores? 2-0, 2-1 perhaps? We side with the market and include a possible away goal.
18:15 - Malmo FF v CFR Cluj - 2.04 Malmo FF
- 3 consecutive Malmo wins in the Champions League includes a perfect 0-1 away at CFR Cluj. They have the away goal. They did not concede.
- 3 consecutive clean sheets for Malmo now.
- Malmo were last in the Champions League at home in 2017 (lasted only one match) and 2015 - losing to Real Madrid and PSG.
- 2 wins and a loss for Cluj last 3 matches. Wins came v Sporting Braga and Man Utd albeit back in 2012.
- In-play stats here today given Cluj's gap in playing this competition.
18:30 - FK Suduva v Crvena Zvezda - 1.83 Crvena Zvezda
- Lithuania v Serbia in this Champions League second round.
- Only 3 Champions League matches for Suduva. Win at home v APOEL, away loss to same and then 3-0 loss away to Crvena Zvezda.
- A away goal will do for Crvena Zvezda will put this tie to bed.
19:00 - FC Basel v PAOK - 1.94 FC Basel
- 2-1 PAOK in the last head to head - Basel have that precious away goal and the market fancies them today, albeit with enough confidence to give them an odds-on quote.
- PAOK took a 2-0 lead in that match with Basel scoring that 82nd minute away goal.
- Basel at home last year in this competition beat Sporting Lisbon and Man Utd, lost to CSKA Moscow and Manchester City.
- That Basel win was the first win for PAOK in the Champions League. From 2010, 2013, 2016 away, PAOK have 4 consecutive 1-1 draws. Not sure that the form is transferable to today. A PAOK 1-1 is perfect today and sees them progress.
- Greek sides are known for their defence. Basel, for me, have that important Champions League nouse which could see them through today. 1-0 is all that Basel needs, based on the away goal rule. The first goal is crucial.
19:00 - MOL Vidi v Ludogorets - 1.74 Ludogorets
- It's 0-0 from the first leg. Advantage Ludogorets today with the away goal rule in play.
- MOL Vidi from Hungary are a side I have never heard of before. Ludogorets I know from their Bulgarian league matches. Ludogorets are very reliable domestically.
- Vidi were last in the Champions League in 2015. They are unbeaten at home in their 4 matches spanning 2011, 2015 and 2018.
- Vidi scored and conceded in those 4 home matches.
- 3 wins and a 0-0 for Ludogorets in their last 4 Champions League matches. They have been poor away from home.
- With Vidi a relative unknown, I have to rely on the in-play stats.
19:30 - Sturm Graz v Ajax - 2.08 Ajax
- 2 of the more recognisable sides from Austria and Holland.
- The match went with the market in the first leg. A comfortable 2-0 Ajax win, perfect result as they did not concede an away goal.
- If Ajax score that away goal, Sturm Graz will require 4 goals in response. That will be Ajax's target today.
- Sturm Graz were last in the Champions League in 2011.
- Prior to that clean sheet v Sturm graz, Ajax had an uncomfortable habit of conceding in the Champions League.
- A feeling Ajax will do what is necessary to ensure qualification. That could be a 0-0 draw, 0-1 win, 1-1 draw.
19:45 - Rosenborg v Celtic - 2.32 Celtic
- In what had previously been a cautious and tight Champions League encounter, Celtic stamped their authority on the first leg with a 3-1 home win. The concession of an away goal is bait enough for Rosenborg to fight tonight. A 2-0 sees a side whose league ensures match fitness go through today. A Celtic away goal should ensure the Scots progress.
- Only 1 90 minute loss in 9 home Champions League matches is a signal to Celtic that today's match is going to be a lot more difficult.
- Celtic did win the away encounter last year v Rosenborg.
- Celtic away losses last year? V Bayern Munich and PSG.
- A feeling Celtic will progress . Their ideal? An away goal to cement this tie.
UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
17:00 - Fola Esch v Genk - 1.29 Genk
- Comprehensive 5-0 Genk win in the first leg. A huge gap in quality despite both countries ajoining each other.
- Yesterday's 1st leg Champions League 5-0 winners, Dinamo Zagreb, actually went 2-0 down in their 2nd leg match, and eventually drew 2-2.
- This is nowhere near a must-win for Genk. If they score an away goal today, they can still lose the match and win over the 2 legs.
- With the Belgian season upon us, I think Genk will use this match as a pipe-opener for the new season.